Pages

Friday 31 December 2010

December december nice to me pleaseee

be nice nice december. many time I meet december and it doesn't give me something that make me so happy. december always makes me sooo hopeless ;(. okay, lat me begin with my december in this year, 2010, which will end in hours (I wish january can be nicer than december)

yeah, this month began with many try outs and tests. and the result was not too good, I failed beat the barriers, hmm. Failed to be the one and won a netbook, hahha. that was made me sad already, just got the 5th place. and 2nd, I couldn't meet my friends on last 27th. oh my, I'm on a holiday and hadn't any schedule, should I just stay in home along the holiday and see my friends have a nice trip? oh! Okay, no trip on my holiday. but, I'm not allowed to go outside or just hangout with my friends, oh my. DO YOU WANNA KILL ME, DECEMBER?

No comments:

Post a Comment